Industrial Attachment (IA) Partner Code of Conduct
Boston Business School has formulated a Code of Conduct to form the basis of developing a professional relationship between the School and the IA Partner.
The Code also applies to any staff or person engaged by the IA Partner to recruit trainees on their behalf.
The Code outlines a set of expectations that all IA Partners must abide by in order to protect the interest and reputation of Boston Business School and Singapore manpower sector.
Code of Conduct
- IA Partner must observe all terms and conditions stated in the Partnership Agreement.
- IA Partner must act in an ethical, honest and credible manner in all dealings with the trainees.
- IA Partner must act in a competent and diligent manner in all dealings with the trainees.
- IA Partner must treat trainees fairly and with respect and implement progressive human resource management systems.
- IA Partner must provide trainees with equal opportunities to be considered for training and development based on their strengths and needs, to help them achieve their full potential.
- IA Partner must reward trainees fairly based on their ability, performance, contribution and experience.
- IA Partner must comply with relevant Singapore laws and regulations of any government agency.
- IA Partner must follow Boston Business School’s procedure to clarify any doubt.
Acknowledgement by Agent
I have read, understood and agree to abide by the Code of Conduct as outlined above.