Education Agent Code of Conduct
Boston Business School has formulated a Code of Conduct to form the basis of developing a professional relationship between the School and the Education Agent.
The Code also applies to any staff or person engaged by Boston Business School to recruit students on our behalf.
The Code outlines a set of expectations that all agents must abide by in order to protect the interest and reputation of Boston Business School and Singapore international education sector.
Code of Conduct
- Education Agent must observe all terms and conditions stated in the Agency Service Agreement.
- Education Agent must act in an ethical, honest and credible manner in all dealings with prospective students.
- Education Agent must act in a competent and diligent manner in all dealings with prospective students.
- Education Agent must apply principles of fair trading when recruiting prospective students.
- Education Agent must comply with relevant Singapore laws and regulations of any government agency.
- Education Agent must follow Boston Business School’s procedure to clarify any doubt.
Acknowledgement by Agent
I have read, understood and agree to abide by the Code of Conduct as outlined above.