Boston Business School has a fair and reasonable refund policy for any payment made.
Notification and Arrangement
Boston Business School shall inform students immediately within 3 working days upon knowledge of any of the following:
- Boston Business School fails, for any reason, to commence course on commencement date;
- Boston Business School terminates course for any reason prior to course commencement date;
- Boston Business School fails, for any reason, to complete course by completion date;
- Boston Business School terminates course for any reason prior to course completion date;
- Boston Business School has not ensured that the student meets the course entry or matriculation requirement as set by the organisation stated in Schedule A of the Student Contract within any stipulated timeline set by CPE; or
- Student Pass application is rejected by Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
Refund for Withdrawal Due to Non-Delivery of Course
Students will be informed in writing of alternative study arrangements (if any), and also be entitled to a refund of the entire Course Fees and Miscellaneous Fees already paid should the student decide to withdraw, within seven (7) working days of the above notice.
Refund for Withdrawal Due to Other Reasons After Cooling-Off Period
If the student withdraws from the Course for any reason other than those stated under Notification and Arrangement, Boston Business School will, within seven (7) working days of receiving the student’s written notice of withdrawal, refund to the student following sums less consumed fees:
|% of [the amount of fees paid under Schedules B and C of Student Contract]||if student's written notice of withdrawal is received|
|90%||(“Maximum Refund”) More than  days before the Course Commencement Date|
|75%||Before, but not more than  days before the Course Commencement Date|
|30%||After, but not more than  days after the Course Commencement Date|
|0%||More than  days after the Course Commencement Date but not more than  days after the Course Commencement Date|
|0%||More than  days after the Course Commencement Date|
Refund During Cooling-Off Period
Boston Business School will provide the student with a cooling-off period of seven (7) working days after the date that the Student Contract has been signed by both parties.
The student will be refunded the highest percentage (stated in Refund Table) of the fees already paid if the student submits a written notice of withdrawal to the School within the cooling-off period, regardless of whether the student has started the course or not.
Students who transfer from one course to another course within Boston Business School shall, for purposes of this refund policy, be deemed to have withdrawn from course and provisions of Refunds for Withdrawal Due to Other Reasons shall apply unless otherwise agreed between Boston Business School and students.
Change of Course
In addition to conditions of Deemed Withdrawal, a new Standard PEI-Student Contract shall be executed between Boston Business School and students for any change of course, within Boston Business School.