Information for Education Agents
To achieve a focused relationship between Boston Business School, the agent and the student, we only work with a small number of reliable and credible Education Agents to represent Boston Business School in a few select countries.
If you wish to become an Education Agent, you must submit the following forms:
You will be advised of the outcome of the application within 14 working days. Completion of the EOI does not guarantee appointment.
If your application is approved, you must sign a 1 year renewable Agency Service Agreement. Also, you must complete a training workshop in order to provide quality pre-course counselling service to prospective students.
As our Education Agent, you would be presented with a Certificate of Representation to acknowledge our association and to support your marketing efforts.
Information for Students
Education Agents representing Boston Business School are trained to provide the following quality service to help you with your enrolment and study in Singapore:
- Provide accurate information about Boston Business School and programmes offered
- Attend to enquires and provide pre-course counselling about programmes offered
- Assist to comply with formal requirements involved in applying for admission to Boston Business School
- Assist to comply with formal requirements in applying for Student Pass card
- Assist with travel, accommodation and pre-departure arrangements.